Program Support Clerk
Location: Columbia, SC
Company: Community Health Solutions
The Program Support Clerk provides support to the state management staff to ensure compliance with contractual requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in the coordination, tracking and timely submission of all Contract deliverables including but not limited to monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Assists in gathering information for state Medicaid inquiries
- Assists in tracking of all Corrective Action Plans associated with operations
- Assists Quality Manager in tracking Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition (PCMH) and other quality initiatives
- Assists in assuring corporate and state staff are aware of contract reporting requirement changes issued by contracting entity
- Runs data queries and reports as needed to fulfill contractual requirements
- Assists in the oversight of all provider contracting processes, including but not limited to assurance that provider information is accurate and complete, and Provider Services Representative deliverables, ensuring compliance with all internal and external timelines and standards
- Serves as a point of contact for corporate staff for all reporting/compliance/contracting data
- Word processing and/or Excel documentation as required or requested
- Performs other as assigned.
- Adheres to the policies and procedures of Community Health Solutions
- Maintains strict confidentiality of client, company and personnel information
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to the mission and values of the organization
- Adheres to company attendance standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- Project management skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
Previous experience as administrative support to executive staff, preferably in the medical/healthcare/managed care field.
Education and/or Experience:
A High School Diploma or equivalent is required. An Associate’s Degree is preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: None
Proficiency using software programs such as MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
Environmental Factors/Physical Demands:
Work is performed in an office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to have the ability to maintain active customer and employee communication; access, input and retrieve information from the computer system; enter alpha-numeric data into a computerized system often while listening on the telephone. May be subject to repetitive motion such as typing, data entry and vision to monitor. May be subject to bending, reaching, kneeling, stooping and lifting up to thirty (30) pounds.
To apply, please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell a friend