Third Party Administrators
Your business is not only competitive but complex with many problems to solve. Like many other organizations, you’re probably focused on decreasing costs through improving administrative efficiency, integrated systems, and clinical outcomes. CHS is your SOLUTION! Once implemented, the benefits, both tangible and intangible, will increase your competitiveness and satisfy your clients.
The cost benefits of case management are well documented. In today's cost conscious health care environment, case management must prove its economic value as well as its impact on clinical outcomes.
Care Management Benefits
Tangible benefits may include:
- Empowering the physician with information thereby enhancing their ability to make choices concerning interventions, based on cost effectiveness and cost utility information provided by the care manager
- Improvement in management's ability to assess the cause of adverse outcomes and inefficient processes, and the degree to which treatments, devices, procedures, and interventions are comparatively effective
- Identification and possible elimination of health care delivery service redundancies through claims data analysis
- Reduction in the use of more expensive interventions to achieve the same expected outcome, i.e. use of the emergency room as a primary care setting
- Reduction of readmissions, prolonged length of stays, repeat surgery and other costs of correction
- Access to 24/7 Nurse Line which will potentially keep patients accessing the right care at the right time
- Enhancement of clinical quality through continuous management of process variation, feedback, group process, ownership, and delivery system coordination
Intangible benefits may include:
- Improvement in reporting of credible performance measures
- Improving patients’ health literacy
- Improvement in client and patient service and satisfaction, leading to new and retained customers and contracts
- Flexibility in the design of patient services to encompass customer demands
To learn more or to request a quote please contact us at 1-800-514-7621, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.